Job DescriptionAs a member of the CVS IT Logistics Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) team, this role is responsible for the systems integration, the gathering of all requirements, the design, development and support of all software and
hardware relative to the INFOR WMS System and all associated Materials Handling support. This person will add value by applying technical, project management and problem resolution skills ensuring effective implementation of new systems or upgrades to the Current INFOR WMS suite of software, in support of company and IT
Required Qualifications- 3+ years of Java Development experience, including Linux and/or Unix Preferred Qualifications
- Participating in infrastructure projects and application deployments across functional groups, resources, tasks and project plans.
- Consult across groups, including Network, Data Center, Database, Desktop, Architecture and others, to integrate and apply new technologies to the Company’s IT infrastructure.
- Ensure technology solutions for business initiatives fall within defined/approved architectures.
- Act as a liaison between IT Business Groups, Architecture, Security, and Operations areas to optimize project task execution.
- Assist in the recommendation of hardware configurations: evaluate processing requirements and work with appropriate technical leads to define hardware specifications.
- Participate in the design of system integration, performance, and failover/recovery test plans and troubleshooting.
- Understand and follow the CVS Enterprise Methodology.
- Issue resolution: provide guidance or take direct action to avoid, troubleshoot, or resolve project issues.
- Support team members on large or complex projects as they coordinate Infrastructure delivery and work with various functional teams and Project managers to deliver solutions on time and within budget.
- May also be directly responsible for System Integration activities.
- Analysis/Reporting- provide reports and analysis of team tasks and functions against organizational goals.
Solid understanding of both business operations and information technologies as they relate to WMS systems. Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, meeting management, conflict resolution. Strong problem solving skills: critical thinking, collaboration, risk/benefit analysis. Demonstrated experience with multiple components of information technology infrastructure, including multiple operating systems, distributed systems, OLTP and OLAP systems, Web-centric architectures, various hardware components (servers, disk and tape subsystems), network infrastructure components, systems management tools and database management systems Ability to work with minimal supervision. Project management skills, including experience with large scale open systems and distributed implementations. EducationBS or equivalent professional work experience.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/