Job Description As a UX Designer with CVS Health,you will participate on an Extreme Programming Product Team of 6-10 people and work with the XP team to build high quality, usable Products to customers/stakeholders.You will help educate both business and technology personnel on the XP process and how the traditional UX role changes as well as lead products from discovery and framework-through iterative development and delivery while maintaining a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice.
A firm understanding of interaction design principles anduser research methodologies is crucial for success in the role. The position islocated in the Buffalo Grove IL office, and candidates must be able to be inthe office to work with product teams.
As the UX Product Designer, you will:
• Design efficient and user-friendly software products to advance and support business needs
• Employ user-centered design principles from several fields including psychology, engineering, anthropology, informatics and more to assure quality human-computer interactions
• Deliver the artifacts necessary to contribute to the XP development cycle,including user flows, site maps, prototypes and navigation models, annotatedsketches/ wireframes, and high fidelity comps
• Deploy a diverse skill set including the abilities to understand complex business goals, product and technical content, interaction design, and brand strategy in order to create engaging, effective and accessible experiences for our wide range of customers
• Participate in the development of user personas and scenarios to clarifyresults of user research and focus the team's design efforts on the needs ofkey users
• Collaborate on the development of prototypes for demonstration of concepts toclients
Required QualificationsMinimum of 5 years’ experience with the following:
-Agile and lean philosophies Preferred Qualifications - Graduate or Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Digital Design, Psychology highly preferred
-Experience working independently with clients or stakeholder and designing full-service consumer and business
-Experience in research, visual design, consulting, or development
-Command of modern front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. HAML/SASS, grid systems, responsive design)
-Leading product decisions through user research, customer development, and
iterative feedback loops
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, InVision, Axure
- A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to strategically create compelling user experiences that factor in business goals, development capabilities, design standards and user needs
Education -Bachelors degree or High School Diploma/GED accompanied by additional 4 years of related work experience. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/