Job Description CVS Health is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. CVS Health is a $120 billion business with a leadership position and continued growth in Pharmacy retail, Pharmacy Benefits Management, Minute Clinic, among other lines of business.
CVS Health’s Front Store business is the leading Health, Beauty and Convenience retailer in North America, operating a network of over 7,600 retail stores that generate over $19 billion in sales. As a Front Store, we strive to continuously transform our business to reinforce our leadership in Health and Beauty categories aligned with the mission of CVS Health. In doing so, we benefit from our world-class loyalty program ExtraCare, with over 80 million active members.
Front Store Merchandising is the unit that defines the strategic direction and commercial programs that go into the CVS Health Front Store. We define assortments, develop exclusive brands, drive store experience, set prices and define the promotional program for the business. We pride ourselves on having the highest capability team in the industry, with a broad array of profiles ranging from retail veterans to former strategy consultants to deep analytic experts or professional creative talent.
As the Strategy Lead - Beauty Experience, you will report into the Director of Beauty Experience and support the broader Beauty Experience team in the execution of exciting new omni-channel concepts to bring to life a transformational customer vision for our multi-billion dollar Beauty & Personal Care business.
In this role, you will:
• Lead the development and launch of exciting new omni-channel concepts, in close partnership with cross-functional teams, to bring to life a groundbreaking three-year strategic customer vision for our multi-billion dollar Beauty & Personal Care businesses.
• Support the end-to-end development, testing, and roll-out of new, major Beauty & Personal Care programs to reinforce a strategic vision that inspires our beauty customers, differentiates us from competition, and strengthens our CVS Health brand
• Support the complex cross-functional planning and execution of new programs including, but not limited to, assisting in the administration of new planograms, tracking and trouble-shooting on new in-store program requirements, supporting any store communication and inquiries related to the new programs
• Performance tracking and reporting, and iteration of the new programs
• Partner closely with other category managers on new brand recruitment and major innovation with existing brands. In addition, you will partner closely with our digital team to integrate omni-channel capabilities into new programs.
• Partner on the development of Marketing / PR plans to drive customer awareness, adoption, and loyalty for the new roll outs and communicate CVS Beauty & Personal Care’s clear point of difference in the market place.
The position operates within the Merchandising department and will collaborate with a broad range of functions, including Category Management, Store Brands, external brand partners, Store Design, Procurement, Inventory, Marketing/PR, Store Operations, and Finance.
#strategy Required Qualifications • 3+ years of experience in retail or consumer packaged goods
• 3+ years of operational experience in retail or consumer packaged goods
• Prior project management experience and attention to detail to support excellence in execution
• Willingness to travel 30 – 50%
Preferred Qualifications • 5+ years of experience in retail or consumer packaged goods
• Proven leadership and experience in achieving sales, margin, and market share targets to meet financial targets
• Cross-functional experience to support close collaboration with internal and external partners
• Customer-service led mindset and orientation to support trouble shooting
• Strong analytical skills to support analysis and performance tracking
• Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
• Appreciation for beauty, including what excites the customers and brand partners to engage
Education Bachelor's Degree Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/