Job DescriptionThe IS Technical Project Manager - Estimation is a member of the RxClaim development team and will deliver quality solutions and estimations to our business partners. You will define technical solutions that deliver the business benefit and meet the business need while following our current technical architecture and roadmap. You will lead estimation efforts by working collaboratively with both technical and business partners across the organization.
We're looking for a self-motivated team member with an assertive drive that thinks strategically and can find creative ways to lead technical discussions. You should possess superb communication and presentation skills to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical project partners. Excellent risk assessment and problem resolution skills are key in this fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
As the IS Technical Project Manager - Estimation you will:
- You will take ownership of developing the technical solution across the IT organization.
- You will ensure the best solution is selected, and present the solution and estimate to senior leaders.
- You will assess common and standard architectural solutions and propose program level integration where appropriate.
- Make recommendations on build vs buy decisions.
- You will deliver accurate and timely project estimations.
- Your activities will include leading and facilitating multi-functional meetings, creating appropriate documentation, and obtaining estimation resource assignment for impacted applications.
- You will engage impacted teams as appropriate, create/manage/update the estimation template, ensure appropriate reviews and deliver the estimate to the Estimate Steering Committee (ESC).
- Be accountable for the integrity of the estimate.
- You will triage, handle, communicate and resolve estimation issues.
- You will maintain relationships with senior business leaders and IT partners.
- 5+ years of technical project management or project owner experience and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- 2+ years demonstrable proven track record of leading project teams effectively, meeting delivery dates and leading technical discussions.
Education Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science required or related disciplines.
- 4+ years experience in software development Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and SharePoint.
- Experience in Healthcare Industry or PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management)
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/