Job Description Coram/CVS Health has an exciting opportunity to work for the industry leader and largest home infusion company in the country as a Regional Operations Manager overseeing our facilities in TX!
In this role, you will be responsible for the branch infusion operations functions for their designated territory (TX Region) and will report to the Director of Infusion Operations. Scope of this position is 4-6 branches.
* In conjunction with the Director of Operations, develops specific short-term business plans and consistently executes successful upon the plans.
* Supports growth and contributes to the bottom line by demonstrating effective cost containment by reviewing and approving plans to control outputs, budget spending, labor efficiency, material efficiency, high levels of customer service, order entry efficiency along with effective people management for operations.
* Ensures compliance and high quality pharmacy results within area of responsibility.
* Reviews performance against operating plans and executes upon them to support enterprise growth.
* Regularly presents to the Director, Operations updates on short and medium term goals to ensure successful outcomes.
* Must have a keen understanding of the organization and must respond to business needs.
* Defines and recommends objectives to improve Coram’s Infusion Operations.
* Collaborates with other departments of the company to establish and carry out responsibilities to drive growth.
* Revises objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
* Ability to work in a matrix environment and ability to build relationships remotely. Must work across the enterprise and organization to drive results.
* Partner with the leadership team to develop talent to meet future business needs.
* Responsible for hiring, coaching, evaluating performance and development of subordinate staff with an emphasis on the Sr. Manager, Branch Operations development. The role must excel at developing their direct reports talent.
Learn more about us by visiting the links below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
Required Qualifications * Minimum three years of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in Business Management, or military medical leadership experience as an Officer (O3 or above) or Senior NCO. Heath care experience is preferred.
* Experience managing pharmacy and/or nursing departments or comparable military experience (Ex: Clinic/Department Administrator or Officer in Charge within a healthcare setting).
* Minimum 8 years of previous supervisory or management experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Demonstrated problem-solving, detail orientation, and time management skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft business software and ability to adapt to new systems.
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
Preferred Qualifications * Home Infusion background.
* Full P&L responsibility or management of a military budget in excess of $200,000.
* Advanced Education. Education A four year college degree.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/