Job DescriptionAs a member of the Analytic Development organization, responsible for design, development and delivery of analytic solutions. This position also involves the following:
- Collaborates with business partners from product development and management, operations, finance, and marketing to demonstrate value of CVS Caremark products and services, enable data-driven strategic decision-making, and identify opportunities for existing product improvement and new product development.
- Translate business needs into analytic questions, design and conduct rigorous analyses of pharmacy and medical claims and other data, and translate analytic findings for appropriate business and customer audiences.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to gather and analyze needs and requirements.
- Design and implement robust analytic and reporting solutions to support the identified needs. Access data, construct and manipulate large datasets to support planned analyses, using SAS, SQL and similar tools.
- Conduct analyses of the data, ranging from descriptive reports to univariate statistical analyses to regression modeling.
- Construct and deliver written reports of the analytic findings in a variety of formats including reports, PPT, and visualization of data and findings, formulate recommendations, and effectively present the results to with non-analytic audiences.
- Tailor the analytic solution to the specific client need and constraints of delivery timelines.
- Apply creativity in developing analytic solutions based on available data sources, and in representing analytic findings in reports, tools, and other media to support most effective translation and application of internal and external customers.
- Manage complex projects related to a wide variety of financial, utilization, and clinical business needs.
#analytictalentRequired QualificationsA Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Public Health or closely related quantitative field and 3 years of experience in large scale data analytics, including 3 years of experience with SAS or SQL programming; constructing analytic solutions to map business data through statistical modeling and data visualization; and coding on major data warehousing platforms such as Oracle, DB2, Teradata, or similar. (PhD may serve for part of the length of relevant employment required). Preferred QualificationsHealthcare experience strongly preferred.
Experience analyzing medical and/or pharmacy claims data also strongly preferred. EducationA Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Public Health or closely related quantitative field.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/