Job DescriptionCVS Health has a powerful purpose – “Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. At Omnicare, we support our company’s purpose by delivering practical and innovative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities. You will be responsible for managing local client relationships and developing the client relationship as the liaison between Senior Living clients and the enterprise. You will report to a Region Director of Senior Living Account Management. Clients may consist of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Independent Living, PACE, Group Homes or similar type communities.
You will accomplish this by:
- Build strong client relationships by consistently delivering client interactions that develop trust and show value
- Develop cadence of regular, proactive client meetings to establish strong connectivity with key stakeholders; deliver quarterly Executive Reviews to facility leadership to review business deliverables and evaluate new opportunities
- Identify at-risk accounts and consult with internal partners to assist with development of action plans to address customer risks and opportunities, update customer on progress
- Manage routine client support activities and resolution of routine to complex client issues and requests
- Partner with Account Executives to deliver initiatives at community level for National and Regional accounts
- Assess client needs by partnering with community leadership and present Omnicare value proposition for new products and services to grow base
- Manage community expectations of contractual covenants
- Assist on all contract renewals within assigned book of business
- Responsible for activities associated in on-boarding new communities
- Operate with strong business acumen and industry knowledge, remaining conscious of industry trends, and be recognized as a local expert in the Senior Living space Required Qualifications- At least 1 year of customer facing experience
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state of Kansas and in good standing
- Ability to travel regularly, up to 50%
- Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and a personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured. Preferred Qualifications- Past Senior Living industry-related experience
- Track record of performing under pressure, adapting to changing dynamics, and finding solutions that lead to client satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree Education- High School Diploma or GED
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/