Job Description The Innovation Project Manager, Customer Growth Strategy,is responsible for managing the execution of multiple growth-oriented projects within ExtraCare, one of the most successful loyalty programs in the world. Playing a key role in ensuring communication testing strategies are executed according to plan, on time, and on budget. Project management will be the core responsibility of the Innovation Manager. Working closely with business partners across the organization, the Innovation Project Manager will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Lead the collaborative development of data-driven, scalable marketing tests outlined by the Customer Growth Strategy team; delivering work that is on time,on budget, and on-strategy.
- Manage the execution of marketing strategies and tactics across multiple channels. Tactics include,but are not limited to: email, direct mail, in-store, online, social, and in-store.
- Develop, manage and negotiate timelines for the completion of tests and programs.
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with Business Partners across the organization to ensure initiatives meet all deadlines
- With direction from ExtraCare leadership, when appropriate, leverage analytics to measure campaign success,and support optimization to deliver desired results.
- Rapidly test, learn and iterate to improve the performance of innovative communications strategies.
- Act as an independent, self-starter and anticipate requests to properly execute projects and initiatives.
- Negotiate compromises, have difficult conversations, and manage up/across/down within and across teams in a positive and collaborative spirit.
- 1+ years of project management experience, with a proven ability to manage multiple concurrent project.s
- 2-5 years of marketing or advertising experience with a focus on customer-centric loyalty, retail or digital marketing communications
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management strategies and related enabling technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners.
- Obsessive attention to detail, with experience achieving business goals in a fast-pace, dynamic operating environment
- A devotion to customer-centric thinking
- Resilient character with critical reasoning skills that enable quick, efficient decision making
Bachelor's Degree is preferred, Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/