Job DescriptionThis Healthcare Analytics position is responsible for the design, development and delivery of analytic solutions supporting the Accordant Health Services care management program within CVS Health. As a Healthcare Analytics Consultant will you have responsibilities for supporting member identification and management processes for the chronic conditions supported by Accordant Health Services clinical team. In this position, you will collaborate with business partners in clinical, product development and information technology teams.
A successful candidate will develop a solid understanding of Accordant’s programs and healthcare medical and pharmacy claims information to support processes that are responsive to evolving business and industry needs. Developing data-driven analytic solutions will involve requirements gathering, development of analytic plans, system design, testing and program measurement. Advanced SQL, SAS, and statistical analysis skills will be used to develop and enhance analytic solutions.
Required Qualifications· 2+ years of previous work experience in healthcare data analysis including experience with building solutions utilizing medical and claims data.
· 2+ years experience using advanced technical skills, with proficiency in SQL 2008 (or other DBMS software), SAS, and Microsoft Excel.
· Demonstrated understanding and practical experience with descriptive analyses, multivariate regression, and interpretation of results for technical and non-technical audiences.
· Effective in documenting systems, processes, test plans, and test results.
· Familiar with project management concepts including communication management, requirements scope management, project plans, and risk management in analytic project.
· Experience working with project teams responsible for data gathering, requirements analysis, system design, test case development, and results validation.
· Demonstrated ability to understand business trends, draw valid conclusions, and absorb recommendations on analytic approach to expand and complete analysis projects.
· Experience in using large data warehouses and functioning in a roles as a subject matter expert on data domains and data integration projects
· Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications with business partners across multiple departments at various levels in an organization.
· Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment and managing tight deadlines
Preferred Qualifications· Experience with SQL, SSRS or other reporting tools
Education· Bachelor degree in health informatics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, or other data-related field.
· Master’s or other advanced degree preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/