Job Description Are you looking to join an innovative Analytics Team? As a Senior Business Consultant in Analytics, you will be responsible for planning and execution of reporting and analytics that support Specialty initiatives. You will also focus on high-impact and actionable analysis.
Our Senior Business Consultant will team with product and project management across the operational business to analyze information and identify key insights that will drive growth. You will identify the data and infrastructure required to generate cohesive analysis to better understand our customers and product impact. You will provide actionable insights and recommendations on all analytic and financial activities for area of business including agile ad hoc analysis and production of business insights.
Additional responsibilities include:
- You will collaborate with both internal and external vendors involved in project definition, design and planning
- Developing hypotheses, gathering data, brainstorming strategic options and making choices about the strategic initiatives
- Owning and rationalizing reporting, data and information across the organization
- Collecting, analyzing and synthesizing complete information from disparate sources into a clear and compelling story
- Building key success metrics to evaluate the impact of various projects, improvements and services that we provide
- Presenting complex information to senior leadership in a concise and effective way using PowerPoint
- Strategic analysis of our $30BN business to strategically analyze current workforce planning resources and analysis
Required Qualifications- 2+ years’ experience in customer analysis and insight development, customer behavioral analytics, database marketing, marketing research or related field
Preferred Qualifications - Ability to effectively build relationships across the business at all levels
- Creative thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated passionate about learning
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, high-energy who can take initiative in a fast-moving environment
- Experience with range of Advanced Analytics techniques; statistical analysis skills; SQL, Tableau, Alteryx and other ETL knowledge and experience
- Function as a highly effective leader in a matrix environment given the role of serving various business partners on the enterprise and business unit teams
Education- Bachelor's Degree Required (Concentration in a quantitative field preferred including Engineering, Math, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research)
- Master's Degree Preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/