Job DescriptionAs a key member of the IT Client Services team the Sr. Manager will be responsible for partnering with our Sales & Account Management, Legal, Proposals and our internal IT teams to manage and support the services (Request for Proposals, Contract terms, Performance Guarantees, Service Warranties) we deliver and provide to our external clients. You will serve as the single point of contact between the business and technical teams.
As IT Client Services Senior Manager, you will lead the day-to-day operations of your team of Advisors engaged in delivering supporting services to new and renewing clients. You will plan, direct, supervise, and help evaluate workflow and coordinate work activities to achieve the service level goals, quality and productivity of your high functioning team.
You will accomplish this by:
We believe you should possess superb communication including verbal and written communication skills, integrity, flexibility, and adaptability. Your success will be driven by the success of your team and their goals for supporting Request for Proposals, client contracts as well as contributing to reduced performance guarantee and service warranty payments to clients.
- You will lead a team of IT Client Services Advisors through coaching, development and performance management, ensuring completed objectives with supporting personal development plans in place.
- You will develop and support team members in the achievement of their objectives through coaching and mentoring.
- You will attract, develop and retain talented individuals in line with business plans.
- You should be knowledgeable in resource management, forecasting, estimation and task prioritization.
- You will ensure effective working relationships between the IT Client Services team, various Business and Technology areas.
- You will support of sales efforts including participation in staffing, request for proposal initiatives, site visits, etc.
- You will ensure contractual standards are met or exceeded. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Your healthcare industry knowledge, staff development and process improvement skills will also be a key component to your success. You will operate in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines so the ability to operate autonomously and make key decisions is imperative. The contributions you will make will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT client relationship management experience in a technology role.
- Minimum of 5 years of management or supervisory experience coaching, developing and training of staff.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
Education Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree. Will consider High School diploma/GED and experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree. Business Overview
- Healthcare experience, specifically Patient Benefits Management (PBM) or Adjudication Platforms.
- Exceptional experience with Microsoft Excel Fluency in SharePoint, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with SLA governance, Request for Proposals and Contract Management
- Ability to take the pulse of staff, heighten morale and decrease stress and burnout
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of company and client confidentiality
- Exemplary coaching/motivational skills at both an individual and team level
- Adaptable and able to move with change while maintaining a positive attitude and strong role model for the team
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of associates, managers, clients and senior leadership
- Proven leadership skills with ability to effectively develop team members with diverse backgrounds and skills sets
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/