|The Quality Assurance Advisor is a member of the Digital Quality Assurance team responsible for delivering quality IT products, providing guidance during the requirement and design project phases; as well as developing and leading testing strategies. You will perform complex work flow analysis and recommend quality improvements. |
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that defined QA Processes are implemented in all aspects of project oversight (plan, design, implement, execute, evaluate).
- Review reports and results of software testing and provide input.
- Provide key input to the Manager of QA on QA process, project and program management and individual performance of QA FTE and contractor personnel.
- As recognized expert participate in knowledge transfers to ensure that system and business domain knowledge is maintained as QA members and contractors move between projects or other initiatives.
- Provide feedback on and suggestions for improving QA Processes to QA management.
- Stay on top of new technology trends in the QA, PBM and organizations with digital focus and decide if useful and/or feasible (ie financial impact) and make recommendations to the organization.
- Solve complex problems for projects or teams.
- Supports Production and Warrantee issues On Demand and as required and participates in release support for both major and minor releases.
- Represents QA in discussions with all aspects of project lifecycle related to RCA, mitigation of project risks, defect triaging and planning.
- Assist QA management in data gathering for QA metrics and improvements.
- POC for new PRFsand estimations Identify efficiency improvements and enhance understanding of QA and CVSHealth knowledge.
- Actively educate others in product knowledge as a subject matter expert.
- Review and Approve Stage Gate review forms.
- 5 years of software Quality Assurance testing experience in the areas of Web and Mobile.
- 3 years experience leading technical aspects of a project effectively.
- 3 years experience working on Quality Center v. 12 (QC12/ALM) with focus on defect management.
Automation experience using Selenium and SeeTestEducation
|BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required. MS preferred. |
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/