- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com?xml:namespace prefix = "o" /
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm-7:30am
Responsible for verification of materials and products as directed by procedures and or batch record requirements. Responsible for labeling, inspecting, and production of final container products with manual and/or automated systems. Also responsible for set-up, change over and operation of labeling and production equipment. Responsible for data entry and computer generated labels. Maintains records and production area to comply with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices, and standard operating procedures. Performs reconciliation activities and determines compliance to specification, floats on all lines. Assists in investigation of non-conforming results. Performs final production check of completed documents for completeness and accuracy.
· Review of completed batch records for compliance with cGMPs, validation, and standard operating procedure requirements.
· Reconcile labeling and product components and determine compliance with specifications.
· Assist in investigation of non-confirming results related to either reconciliation or production activities.
· Maintenance of logs, batch records, and all applicable documentation in accordance with cGMP specifications and internal standard operating procedures.
· Maintain qualification to clean and verify therm of corming equipment, perform on-line product inspections, off-line inspections, and leak testing in accordance with qualification requirements.
· Ability to perform at or above established quality and productivity standards on all lines.
· Training of new-hires in areas of Key Responsibilities.
· Responsible for maintaining competency for Production Operation 1 & 2 responsibilities.
· Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
· Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
· Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA, FDA, OSHA, and EPA.
· Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines and OmnicareCore
|Assembly experience |
Quality Control experience
Light Mechanical industry experience
Prior experience in a manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment