Job DescriptionAs a Bi-Lingual Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for the delivery of an Excellent Customer Experience; answer inquiries and questions; troubleshoot/resolve problems and provide information to customers related to CVS.com, Prescription Management, Online Photo, In-store Photo, CVS Mobile Web and CVS Mobile App. To be available for our customers, we are a 7-day per week operation, this position requires flexibility with scheduling to accommodate business needs. Shifts will include evenings, rotating weekends and holidays.
- Respond and research requests from customers via telephone and e-mail.
- Answer all phone calls and emails ensuring that security and confidentiality are maintained for all customers.
- Accurately complete and submit all types of orders as well as record notes to customer accounts to provide detaile account history.
- Accurately document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Provide assistance with CVS.com account creations and updating existing customer information.
- Research issues using available resources.
- Provide assistance with web site/mobile app navigation and placing web/mobile orders.
- Provide assistance with setup of Rx Management/Caregiver.
- Provide assistance with Prescription filling for both in-store and Home Delivery.
- Identify and escalate priority issues thru ticketing application.
- Provide company and product information.
- Follow defined policies and procedures to provide a consistent level of excellent customer service.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Follow up with local CVS store for patient to ensure script is ready as promised when necessary.
- Other related duties and projects as assigned to support the business.
- Efficiently access multiple electronic systems and LAN/PC to provide complete response.Required Qualifications- Bi-Lingual both Spanish/English Verbal and Written
- 1+ years in a customer service role, or relevant experience
- 1+ years MS Office experience Preferred Qualifications- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and willingness to obtain functional knowledge and understanding of company products
- Superior telephone etiquette
- Excellent listening skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly
- Have a real, genuine interest in listening to and speaking with customers
- Efficient and expedient problem analysis and problem solving
- Ability to understand and respond clearly to customers in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while promoting a quality image of CVS Health
- Basic computer skills, accuracy with typing, and multi-tasking using various applications simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to delivery an Excellent Customer Experience to internal and external customers
- Familiarity with CVS lines of business
- College degree or certificate
- Medical background or retail experience
- Prior call center experience
- Knowledge of various Windows applications including excel, word and access EducationVerifiable High School diploma or GED is required.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/