The CVS Health Internal Audit team prides itself on attracting talent with a broad set of expertise from prior internal and external audit, information technology, finance and other operational areas. With a direct line to the Audit Committee, the Board of Directors and full support from Senior Leadership, our team plays a vital role in providing independent assurance over the Company’s most critical business and technology processes. Our audit deliverables provide valuable insight to the executive management team and play a key role in improving our control posture as an organization.
The IT Internal Audit Senior Manager will lead a team of 3-5 professionals in Information Technology Audit located in Woonsocket, RI and focus primarily on controls testing in support of annual Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and SOC1 reporting. Additionally, this role will focus on technology audits related to new mergers & acquisitions and international (Brazil) business. Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the semi-annual risk assessment process and development of the enterprise IT audit plan
- Own final application scoping and control rationalization in support of Sarbanes-Oxley and the PBM SOC1 reports
- Build an annual SOX plan and schedule and report on key metrics to IT IA Director (e.g. status, key dates, potential issues)
- Build an annual International audit plan and perform audits of our Retail subsidiary in Sao Paulo, Brazil (currently approx. 1-2 audits per year)
- Perform SOX readiness and application migration reviews for new mergers & acquisitions
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including other IA teams, IT, Business/ops and audit vendors
- Communicate audit results to IT leadership and proactively resolve contentious items
- Provide continuous improvement of the Sarbanes-Oxley Audit Methodology, Department Standards and Tools or other technology used by the Internal Audit Department
- Staff development ?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /
Keywords: IT Audit, IS Audit, Risk Assurance, Risk Compliance, Information Technology Audit, IT Controls AuditRequired Qualifications7+ years of technical IT knowledge and previous external or internal auditing experience.
- Perform semi-annual and ad-hoc performance evaluations with direct reports
- Build training plans that support necessary audit or technology skills
- Provide support for staff obtaining advanced degrees and/or relevant professional certifications
Experience leading a team of senior and staff auditors.
Strong written and verbal skills to ensure effective interaction and influence with executive management.
Strong leadership skills to develop and motivate staff.
Results oriented to meet acknowledged timelines
Preferred QualificationsExperience in Big 4 Accounting, IT Audit or Management Consulting preferred.
Retail, Pharmacy, Prescription Benefit Management (PBM), Healthcare, Insurance, or Technology industry experience.
Experience with EMC/RSA Archer GRC Platform, SharePoint, ACL and/or Data Analytics tools.
Professional certification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
Advanced degree such as MBA or MSA a plus. Education
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Information Security or similarBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/