Job DescriptionThe Anti-Money Laundering Senior Consultant will support the AML Department's daily operations and monitoring processes established to detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, and terrorist financing. Specific responsibilities will include analyzing complex transaction reports, completing suspicious activity reports, drafting and issuing communications to stores, supporting the AML Manager with audits and exams, updating statistical and status reports for senior management and collecting and maintaining appropriate AML documentation.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Testing enhancements to the Caseware AML Software
- Engaging in discussions with leadership and proposing future enhancements to the Caseware AML software, as well as, overall program enhancements and efficiencies
- Engagement with store operations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the AML Program at store level
- Working in partnership with the entire AML Team for timely delivery of daily, weekly and monthly tasks
Required Qualifications- 3+ years of analytical experience, preferably as investigative experience related to AML and/or fraud
- 3+ years of excel experience, preferably with a strong emphasis on data manipulation (pivot tables, sorting, formatting, filters, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications- Knowledge of BSA/AML regulations, including reporting and record-keeping requirements - Knowledge of FINCen requirements
- Excellent planning, organizational, and analytical skills Ability to prioritize and multitask multiple assignments with strict deadlines
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as assigned
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision, and to utilize best judgment in making decisions
- CAMS certification Educational background in criminal justice or finance related field
- Previous work with MSB's or MSB products a plus
EducationVerifiable Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required. Masters preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/