Job DescriptionIn this newly developed leadership opportunity, you will lead a team of 2-4 analytics professionals and provide analytic support to CVS Health Specialty Pharmacy business. In this new role, you will interact with the Specialty business analytics organization and help address a variety of evolving needs ranging from identification of opportunities for revenue growth through acquisition of new patients, improving retention of existing patients, opportunities for operational optimization and cost savings, and forecasting of utilization patterns as well as volumes for budgeting and staffing planning. You will plan, develop and implement analytic solutions, including metrics and reporting methodologies development, data visualization, design and prototyping of self-service reporting tools, analyses of trends and intervention impacts, pilot planning and evaluations.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
Required QualificationsTo be considered for this role, you will have a minimum of 5 years of professional, post graduate, hands-on analytic experience with at least 2 years of formal management experience leading highly developed analytical professionals.
- Attract, retain, develop and mentor a highly trained analytic staff;
- Assess Specialty partners business needs and develop analytic solutions to meet those needs;
- Guide the analytic team in acquisition of data from the data warehouse, data analysis, modeling, and visualization, and data-driven insight generation;
- Communicate analytic results to the business audience using static and dynamic graphic and tabular displays of data, written reports, and presentations;
- Manage multiple significant initiatives and prioritize deliverables according to business needs;
- Collaborate with Data Strategy, Business Intelligence, Reporting Strategy, Medical Benefit Management and Research partners from the analytics organization as well as with business partners from Finance, Trade, Marketing, Product Development to support the needs of the Specialty Pharmacy business segment.
Your experience will also consist of:
- Experience in health care industry.
- Experience building effective analytic teams; developing and mentoring analytics staff
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional initiatives along with demonstrated experience interacting with and influencing decision-making by non-analytical business audiences;
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills along with experience in constructing analytic solutions, including defining reporting methodologies to address business problems.
- Experience developing innovative analytic approaches leveraging all available internal and external data sources;
- Extensive experience and understanding of statistical data analysis techniques, such as significance testing, regression modeling techniques and successful application of such techniques to solve business problems identifying prevalent utilization trends and outliers;
- Proficiency with data access, manipulation and retrieving data from large databases with SQL and experience with other similar data access, manipulations and statistical analysis tools;
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization techniques;
- Understanding of clinical conditions treated using specialty medications, through experience in the payer, provider, or manufacturer settings;
- Experience with administrative claims data such as pharmacy or medical claims, experience with transactional data;
Bachelors degree required; Master's preferred.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/