Job Description The Digital Product Manager develops digital products, defines requirements and manages digital product features for CVS Health's online Pharmacy and health digital tools, delivers to market and supports the market readiness and adoption strategies.
The Manager, Omnichannel Product Development will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the strategic development, piloting and scaling of new digital and omnichannel initiatives and tools in support of future retail vision. The primary objective of this team is three fold: partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define and build growth programs and the corresponding omnichannel experiences; make sure CVS Health is providing a defensible approach in health and beauty by providing seamless customer access to products, services and other unique experiences; and lastly ensure the proposition delivers differentiated, positive customer experiences and defined financial goals that support the broader CVS Health mission.
Primary roles and responsibilities include:
Required Qualifications- A Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5+ years in a digital product management related role.
- Lead, define and maintain the product vision, strategy, road-map and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital experience.
- Create buy with key stakeholders from with cross-functional partners including IT, Merchandising, Strategy, Inventory and Health Services to define the product vision, road-map, and supporting processes required.
- Drive the scoping and definition process for new digital product concepts including business case, product specifications and prototyping.
- Own the product backlog and groom it by defining and prioritizing based on business and customer impact.
- Establish clear goals and objectives for the product(s) and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) that will clearly indicate the progress towards those goals and business outcomes.
- Become an expert in the life of the product end users (internal and external) and their jobs to be done.
- Actively solicit, collect and measure customer feedback while continuously incorporating findings into the product to measurable improve the Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)/Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Work closely with engineering, UX, pharmacy operations, legal, marketing, customer service, Public Relations, and executive teams to bring products to market, optimize business opportunities.
- Work closely with engineering, UX, operations, merchandising, pharmacy, legal, marketing, customer service, Public Relations,and executive teams to bring products to market, optimize business opportunities.
- Collaborate with project management, technical, creative and business stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product releases.
- Work with marketing/digital adoption team to guide product marketing to accurately represent product value and capabilities.
- Ensure appropriate testing of products prior to launch.
- Partner with internal engineers to understand client requests and their impact to the product road-map.
- Help to measure impact of outcomes within the client specific environment and workflow.
- Conduct product and competitive research and analysis.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience and the ability to use hard data to back up product assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- A minimum of 2+ years with hands-on experience creating road-maps, prioritizing product backlogs, producing detailed requirements and wire-framing UX concepts and workflows.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience problem solving, and resolving issues, the ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask, work cross-functionally and manage competing priorities.
- A minimum of 2+ years in building and maintaining effective partnerships while possessing a passion for digital and the ability to be decisive in ambiguous situations.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience collaborating, exemplifying interpersonal and leadership qualities while utilizing excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to present findings to a variety of internal and external audiences in order to influence senior executives. Preferred Qualifications - Master’s Degree.
- Prototyping and/or A/B testing experience.
- Experience conducting usability studies to test hypotheses.
- Experience creating APIs for products supporting development/integration's.
- Strategic approach to problem resolution as well as the ability to develop and communicate a sound plan. Education - Bachelor's degree (Required).
- Master's degree (Preferred). Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/