Job Description The Director, Omnichannel Product Development will lead a cross-functional team responsible for the strategic development, piloting and scaling of new digital and omnichannel initiatives and tools in support of future retail vision. The primary objective of this team is three fold: partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define and build growth programs and the corresponding omnichannel experiences; make sure CVS Health is providing a defensible approach in health and beauty by providing seamless customer access to products, services and other unique experiences; and lastly ensure the proposition delivers differentiated, positive customer experiences and defined financial goals that support the broader CVS Health mission.
Primary roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead the product strategy and technology initiatives that create world class omnichannel digital experiences that include retail pharmacy prescriptions and front store merchandise.
- These experiences will require broad cross functional collaboration and integration to be successful.
- This leader must work with many teams and leaders to gain buy-in and approval as these capabilities will have heavy operational dependencies and cannot be developed in a silo.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders from with cross-functional partners including IT, Merchandising, Strategy, Inventory and Health Services to to define the product vision, road-map, and supporting processes required.
- Ensure end to end quality and non-functional performance of all aspects of the omnichannel products.
- Apply customer mindset in defining, building and prototyping new digital tools and experiences to support the CVS Health customer.
- Use critical communication skills and business reporting effectively, both verbally and on paper, to support senior leadership presentations.
- Influence and partner with internal and external partners to drive digital and total enterprise value for CVS.
- Lead the planning and execution of key digital strategic initiatives with ownership of timelines and delivery of high quality
- Anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints while
- continuously improving the customer experience.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and work streams to ensure viable products are built and manage a road-map of future enhancements.
- Synthesize customer insights and ask key questions to inform the shape of digital experiences.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10+ years of experience in product development/management within a digital setting.
- 5+ years of experience partnering with multiple groups (IT, Marketing) to define and execute on a road-map.
- 10+ years of experience in roles requiring strong communication and interpersonal skills & the creation and delivery of succinct executive-level presentations.
- 5+ years of experience in team building and leadership involving direct, indirect, and non-reports with proven ability to work in a matrix team environment and demonstrate thought leadership and ability to influence where no direct line of control exists.
- 8-10+ years of experience using quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations.
- 10+ years of experience in roles which require initiative to drive projects, tenacity to delivery results in a complex environment, and the ability to manage across many projects.
- Track record effectively building, managing and improving digital products and experiences.
- Self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance driven environment of action to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization
- Experience in team building and leadership involving direct, indirect, and non reports
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management counterparts to deliver products/services.
- Bachelor’s degree (Required).
- MBA (Preferred).
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/