Regional Infusion Nurse Educator
?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /
Territory: The position will cover all of Massachusetts and surrounding states. Will require travel to facilities and will require overnight stays.
Job Summary: The Regional Infusion Nurse Educator promotes organic growth through increased infusion referrals. The educator identifies and target areas of opportunity for increased utilization of infusion services and facilitate growth through the provision of IV education programs, support and pharmacy coordination.
Comply with Omnicare’s personnel policies and procedures. Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.Perform other duties as assigned.Required QualificationsRegistered Nurse with unencumbered license
- Identify opportunities within the LTC customer base to promote acceptance of infusion admissions.
- Meet with customers to present Omnicare Infusion Services and promote utilization of support tools and programs.
- Collaborate with Regional Infusion Coordinator on educational needs in target accounts.
- Present corporate-approved infusion education programs for LTC facilities.
- Coordinate infusion nursing clinical services.
- Provide customer support services for all infusion therapies provided to client facilities.
- Provide all components of service in a professional, goal oriented, patient specific manner, functioning within the state Nurse Practice Act.
- Comply with Omnicare’s Infusion Services guidelines and directives.
- Participate in other infusion related opportunities, programs, and projects in conjunction with the corporate infusion leadership.
- Attend national infusion nurse’s monthly conference calls.
- Participate in initial and ongoing in-service education program
- Obtain CEU’s as required to maintain current license. Comply with Omnicare’s quality assessment and improvement guidelines.
At least five (5) years of recent nursing experience that includes, but is not limited to direct patient care, physical assessment, patient education, group in servicing, and a minimum of three years’ experience directly in infusion therapy nursing
Excellent interpersonal skills and advanced verbal and written communication skills
Ability to function independently, possess flexibility, and the ability to work effectively with internal and external principals
Ability to set, maintain and meet strict deadlines
Strong computer knowledge and competency
Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language Preferred QualificationsPreferred Qualifications
CRNI certification or equivalent experience EducationGraduate accredited Registered Nurse programBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/