- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Search Jobs
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
INTEGRATED ACCUMULATIONS PRODUCT MANAGER
Are you an innovator self starter? Do you want to make a difference? Are you in search of a challenge? If you feel this describes you, please read about our company and position below! CVS Health is an American retail pharmacy and health care company headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. CVS Health has numerous successes and accomplishments. We are the #7 revenue company on the Fortune 500 list. We have over 9700 retail locations throughout the US, Puerto Rico and Brazil and employee over 250K employees. We are a creative company that is trying to reinvent pharmacy to help people on their path to better health.
As the Product Manager you will direct management oversight and strategic leadership to a team with varied strengths and be responsible for the successful execution of critical and complex Integrated Accumulation Operation’s initiatives and projects. This position is responsible for helping scope major projects, reinforcing standard practices, and guide the end-to-end execution to ensure company results. This includes managing department initiatives and directing others to run their individual projects.
As part Integrated Accumulations Department you will be part of a creative and aggressive initiative aimed at transforming health care and pharmacy incorporating new information technologies and channels. We are looking for someone that has drive and can work cohesively with their colleague
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. You will possess the practical application of project
2. You will need a close working relationship with external and internal contacts
3. Strong project management skills, and exceptional communication and relationship building skills are required as is the ability to influence across the work streams.
4. The position will define standards in support of the department-wide goals, to ensure consistent execution of all related projects by multiple teams, including: planning, execution, effectiveness, standards, issues, and how to handle unrivaled requirements.
1. 5+ years of experience leading project management efforts
2. 1+ years of leadership experience in a dynamic Operations environment
1. Hands-on experience using a wide variety of program and project management tools and techniques
2. Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and running large-scale project implementations from start to finish.
3. Shown experience with negotiation and conflict management
Bachelor's degree is required
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.