- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
MEDICARE D, SENIOR MANAGER
Are you an innovator self starter? Do you want to make a difference? Are you in search of a challenge? If you feel this describes you, please read about our company and position below! CVS Health is an American retail pharmacy and health care company headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. CVS Health has numerous successes and accomplishments. We are the #7 revenue company on the Fortune 500 list. We have over 9700 retail locations throughout the US, Puerto Rico and Brazil and employee over 250K employees. We are a creative company that is trying to reinvent pharmacy to help people on their path to better health.
The Senior Manager will have reporting responsibility for a team of advisors responsible for CMS audit support, quality assurance testing, and leading IT projects for Med D,Medicaid, and commercial products. Products in this department include: End-Stage Renal Disease(ESRD), Hospice, Transplant, Transition Fill, Vaccine and Provisional Supply. The senior manager will ensure business requirements are accurate, complete and strategic in nature, and provide supportive mentoring to help your team achieve results. Alignment with current and evolving regulatory requirements will depend on your ability to partner with internal leaders to ensure operational implications are clearly understood and built into solutions.
You and your staff will be responsible for the successful final transfer of project deliverables to the operations team through a thoughtful and comprehensive set of documentation for daily management and oversight, and for other impacted business owners or clients where appropriate. You will influence change and drive broad alignment of initiatives by demonstrating our core values of collaboration and accountability. Also, you will provide direct leadership for your team, identifying growth opportunities and providing timely, meaningful feedback for development, with a dedication to CVS Health leadership competencies.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. You will incorporate new programs, processes and technologies into the testing and audit program.
2. Demonstration of validation of functionality for these new programs will have to be completed for internal and external partners.
3. Corrective action plans will need to be created to resolve any issues that may arise
4. You will manager timely closure for the deliverables resulting from audit and testing activities
2. 5+ years managing project leaders through IT projects as business owners/SMEs
3. 3+ years managing direct reports
1. Project and program management skills as well as the ability to effectively collaborate and influence across functional departments are essential.
2. Excellent communication, documentation, and problem-solving abilities
3. Familiarity with CMS program audit processes and requirements
4. Experience writing business requirements and test scenarios
5. Experience implementing broadly impacting technology projects
6. Expertise with MS Visio, Project, and SharePoint
7. Program or project management certification
Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
Advanced degree in healthcare-related studies (MHA, MPA, RPh, etc)
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.