- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
ADVISOR FOR MEDICARE PROGRAM SERVICES
Are you an innovator self starter? Do you want to make a difference? Are you in search of a challenge? If you feel this describes you, please read about our company and position below! CVS Health is an American retail pharmacy and health care company headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. CVS Health has numerous successes and accomplishments. We are the #7 revenue company on the Fortune 500 list. We have over 9700 retail locations throughout the US, Puerto Rico and Brazil and employee over 250K employees. We are a creative company that is trying to reinvent pharmacy to help people on their path to better health.
As the Advisor for Medicare Program Services, you are the liaison to business partners throughout the company to help communicate with departments business projects. These projects support operational changes based on Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) guidance. They also help improve existing business processes, address client requests or drive advancement of enterprise objectives. Your role is to provide subject matter expertise for our products and prevent unintended negative consequences. The Program Manager needs to be adept at managing various aspects of project planning, conducting risk analysis, articulating detailed and technical functional design requirements, participating in meaningful cross-functional dialogue on complex topics, and preparing project closure documents to adequately transition new functionality to operations. In addition, your ability to assess accuracy of claims adjudication processes and benefit setup will be essential in this role
As part of the Transitional Fill Department you will be part of a creative and aggressive initiative aimed at transforming health care and pharmacy incorporating new information technologies and channels. We are looking for someone that has drive and can work cohesively with their colleagues.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Participating in IT projects to define business requirements
2. Access project risks to business project
3. Articulate the vision and purpose for changes in a meaningful way
4. Serve as the accountable representative from the Transition Fill team
5. Being responsible for the successful deployment of projects into operations. Projects may pertain to any of the products in our department’s portfolio
6. Assist in the design of project testing and validation to ensure results of projects meet expectations
2. 3+ years Project Management or Business Analyst experience
3. Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
1. Experience with Medicare Part D or other government regulated programs
2. Experience writing business requirements and/or configuring benefits
3. Expertise with MS Visio, Project, and SharePoint
4. PharmD, RPh or LCPT licensure
5. PMP Certification
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.