Job Description CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
As Product Manager within our Digital Front Store team, you will focus on providing our customers with a convenient digital shopping experience within the Retail Front-Store and work closely with colleagues across the Retail and Digital organizations to help define the digital road-map to address customer needs and support business unit and initiative priorities. Your scope of responsibilities will high business value projects that require a strong understanding of mobile app capabilities and insight into the retail customer.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Product Management Responsibilities:
- Execute digital product initiatives focused on high value business outcomes and user experience.
- Business case development and quantification of results.
- Rallying resources through formal and informal processes to get work done.
- Support the development of Retail Front Store Digital product strategy for annual planning and product roadmap development.
- Manage the broader relationship with IT and Project Management to ensure the support and staffing for your product pipeline.
- With a focus on Digital Shopping, this role is responsible for developing digital products across mobile app and web.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, road-map and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital experience.
- Set direction and create business requirements, identify information needed to make business decisions and work plans to meet business goals.
- Become an expert in the life of our customers.
- Drive the scoping and definition process for new digital product concepts including business case, product specifications and prototyping.
- Work closely with engineering, UX, retail business teams, legal, marketing, customer service and leadership teams to bring products to market, optimize business opportunities.
- Collaborate with project management, technical, creative and business stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations.
- Work with adoption team to develop and execute go-to-market plans.
- Ensure appropriate testing of products prior to launch.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 7+ years of eCommerce experience.
- At least 2 years of Digital Product Management (end to end) experience.
- A minimum of 2+ years with hands-on experience creating road-maps, prioritizing product backlogs, producing detailed requirements and wire-framing UX concepts and workflows.
- At least 1 year of experience with Agile Methodologies.
- A minimum of 2+ years in building and maintaining effective partnerships while possessing a passion for digital and the ability to be decisive in ambiguous situations.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience problem solving, and resolving issues, the ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask, work cross-functionally and manage competing priorities.
Preferred Qualifications EducationBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/