Job DescriptionCVS is a Fortune 7 company embarking on a journey ofevolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization andloyalty program. This is a topinitiative within the company and we have a team dedicated to recruiting thebest talent in the world to help propel us to this goal. The company has already invested instate-of-the-art technology and scaling of our loyalty program, now we arefocused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest toin our existing Analytics team and help deliver on this initiative.
CVS Health is looking for a dynamic individual with passionfor using data and analytics to drive business results. As a member of Loyalty& Personalization team, Sr. Analyst will analyze customer, category andcampaign data to draw insights, and use advanced analytics to optimizepersonalized contact strategies across multiple programs and channels.
The Senior Analyst should have a strong analyticaltoolkit, including expertise in using SQL & SAS, and proven track record ofleading discrete projects and work streams taking independent initiativeworking with analytics counterparts and business stakeholders. Successfulcandidate should also have strong communication skills, both spoken andwritten. This position is based out of our Woonsocket, RI office and willreport to the Sr. Manager of Loyalty & Personalization, with consistentexposure to the Director level and above.
· Conduct hands-on analysis on customer andcampaign data using analytical and statistical tools such as SQL/SAS to uncoverinsights in customer behavior and business profitability.
· Analyze customer segments, building-outcustomer profiles, optimizing campaigns (direct mail, email, POS, digital),including adhoc/custom requests to internal business partners and presenting to leadership.
· Conduct the analysis to identify and developcustomer growth opportunities – this may include drawing customer insights,quantifying size of opportunity, and custom analysis to support business casedevelopment
· Leverage data and analytics to developtargeting recommendation and test plans to optimize customer programs this mayinclude audience selection, product and offer recommendation, multi-channelcontact cadence, external data and partnerships, etc.
· Partner with Decision Science team to build andbring advanced analytics models in to optimize contact strategies for new andexisting programs.
· Own execution and delivery of multipleanalytical projects in a fast paced environment – including design, execution and delivery of campaign, customer, category/vendor analysis, presenting tointernal business partners and leadership.
· 3+ years of data analysis experience, using SQL
and/or SAS with strong knowledge and hands-on experience extracting and
· 1+ years of experience in Customer analytics,
CRM or database marketing, preferably in Retail but also open to Financial
Services, Insurance or Telecom domains.
· Excellent communicator, both verbal and
written. Ability to distill detailed analysis into higher level insights and
takeaways for multiple levels of the business.
· Shown ability to work across multiple simultaneous
projects with high time demands.
· A real passion for understanding and meeting
· Solid understanding of retail and/or data
driven marketing, campaign analysis, customer analytics (reactivation,
retention, loyalty), CRM or database marketing.
· Strong problem structuring and solving skills –
including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, and implications
· CRM experience in retail, consumer packaged
goods, OR related consulting environment.
· Experience with wide variety of Advanced
Analytics techniques; statistical analysis skills strongly preferred.
· Experience working with Teradata tools and
Education Bachelor's degree
in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Marketing,
Economics, Engineering, Operations Research. MS/MBA preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/