Job Description Advanced Care Scripts (ACS), a CVS Health Company, manages and dispenses specialty medications and products nationwide. Our comprehensive patient care model provides compliance and adherence support and cost-effective solutions for all classes of specialty medications.
As a Patient Care Services Supervisor you will provide quality service by organizing and monitoring work flow, assisting managers with daily operational tasks, and aids in facilitating daily and weekly reports. This is achieved through the daily management of employees and includes motivating, recognizing and rewarding, mentoring, training and decision-making.
* Responsible for setting initial expectations, annual goal plans, providing timely feedback (both constructive and positive), and recognizing both individuals and the team
* Accountable for scheduling of team, in partnership with workforce management, ensuring that there is enough staff to cover required productivity
* You will measure, monitor, and update both leadership and staff on critical metrics
* Ensures that all team members are informed of any operational processes, expectations, changes, and assists with the execution of training
* You will monitor the floor and keep leadership and leads updated on daily workflow of team and aids with the completion of managerial reporting including phone stats, and adherence to company policies
* Leads the team both workflow, and daily operations along with conducting regular monthly meetings with the team
* Monitors new hire on-boarding and competency training and ensures completion
* Provides continuous feedback to employees within normal cadence, mid-year review, and annual review on holistic performance, including behavior and alignment with core values demonstrated
* Develops employees to their full potential and provides challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth along with recognizing and rewarding employees for accomplishments
Required Qualifications* High School Diploma or GED
* 1 year or more of leadership experience
Preferred Qualifications* Call Center and healthcare experience
* Experience within an operation driving and obtaining performance metrics
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals
* Strong computer skills required, preferably Microsoft Word or Excel software applications
Education* High School Diploma or GED Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/