CVS is a Fortune 7 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company and we have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us to this goal. The company has already invested in
state-of-the-art technology and scaling of our loyalty program, now we are focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to in our existing Analytics team and help deliver on this initiative.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for developing data-driven business solutions using advanced analytical tools and techniques for enhancing customer loyalty and growth. As a member of Data Science and Innovation team, this individual will create analytical engines to drive customer growth through targeting, segmentation, offer optimization, customer profitability (LTV) and multi-channel campaign lever optimization (e.g., propensity modeling) and continuously enhancing analytical tools and processes. This person will play an integral role in a team reshaping customer centric thinking and execution across the enterprise. The Data Scientist will report to the Sr. Manager of Data Science, with consistent exposure and engagement with the Directors and Sr. Directors.
- Identify and develop innovative solutions leveraging advanced analytics to support personalization programs and customer strategies, this may include targeting, retention, segmentation, offer optimization, multi-channel contact cadence, CRM decision engine, and messaging, etc.
- Develop and manage portfolio of advanced analytics assets (attributes, models & solutions), support business use cases to ensure most effective use of these assets
- Utilize modeling software, data management and system requirements, scoring process, and predictive model output integration into business systems
- Evaluates/develops, tools, methodologies or infrastructure building capability and fostering innovation
- Assess new data sources (internal and external) and new metric development to foster data innovation
- Owns execution and delivery of analytical projects and insights to internal business partners and presenting to the leadership
- Partner with cross functional leads on customer growth and execution teams to launch these strategies and close loop performance management.
- Helps and directs others on projects, including project management, business problem solving, guidance on methodologies and quality assurance of results
- Managing across multiple projects to ensure successful delivery in a fast paced environment
- Ensuring effective stakeholder relationships
- 3+ years of experience in customer/marketing analytics and insight development, database marketing, marketing research or related fields
- 3+ years experience with wide variety of Advanced/Statistic Analytics techniques, including but not limited to linear/logistic regression, factor analysis, generalized linear models, tree models, correspondence and cluster analysis, survival analysis, attrition/retention modeling. Practical application of these techniques in a retail/loyalty marketing setting preferred
- 3+ SQL experience is a requirement.
- 3+ years of programming skills using SAS, R or Python.
EducationBA/BS in a quantitative field (e.g., math, statistics, economics, operations research, computer science, engineering) coupled with strong business acumen. MS/PHD/MBA preferredBusiness Overview
- Strong knowledge & experience of big data systems, tools and technologies
- Deep understanding of deep learning is a plus
- Advanced problem solving and structuring skills-including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, and implications development
- Demonstrated capability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in a fast-paced, multi-project team-oriented environment. Flexible with ambiguity while operating effectively.
- Advanced degree in statistics, quantitative economics, behavioral psychology research or a related field
- Strategy & analytics experience in retail, consumer packaged goods, OR related consulting environment
- Prior Experience working with Teradata tools and database solutions, experience working with SAS
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/