Job Description CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for an Advisor - Logistics Analytics to join our growing team. This position will manage all aspects of Enterprise Intelligent Order Routing System. Responsibilities include:
- Managing day to day orders, capacities, limits, and contingencies
- Improve service and cost levels through improved system utilization
- Work with Logistics and Operations teams to effectively manage IOR settings
- Develop and sell plans to improve upon cost and/or service levels
- Develop solid business relationships with Logistics and Operation teams and management
- Develop, lead, and improve upon daily flow and volume meetings
- Work with project and IT teams to design and implement simulation models to improve forecasting and what-if capabilities
- Work with and lead portions of new project teams to expand capabilities and integration levels of IOR
- Ability to mold work environment to improve output of IOR
- Advise business leaders on process improvements and drive savings by optimizing
- Utilize currently developed reporting and analytics
- Partner with the cross functional teams to design additional reporting that provides visibility to freight, supplies, and labor spending
- Build enhanced tools and processes that enable all Specialty locations to generate savings
- Construct a comprehensive Analysis Package for the leadership of the individual areas and organization that provides dashboard information to manage the business.
- Define metrics that improve upon overall throughput, reduce costs, and improve service
Required Qualifications 3+ years experience in Logistics, Finance, Operations, and Auditing.
Advanced Excel skills
Preferred QualificationsExperience in finance, cost accounting or similar functions. Knowledge of Specialty and PBM operations. Knowledge of RedHat software. Experience in pick pack operations or PBM industry. Moderate to deep Logistics experience. Education BS in Business Administration or comparable field. MBA in Business Administration or comparable field a bonus. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/