Job DescriptionAccount Managers in the Aetna SBU are required to maintain client satisfaction and demonstrate retention efforts. Manage and develop a team dedicated to supporting Medicaid clients by accurately handling the day to day client support activities, coordinating implementations, setting up new plans in RxClaim, making plan changes in RxClaim, analyzing complex problems, identifying root causes and assisting with driving practical and creative solutions.
Account Managers are also expected to foster teamwork and a support departmental culture with an emphasis on ensuring exceptional client service. Lead daily activities of assigned team by providing coaching, mentoring, development, guidance and timely resolution of issues within the team environment. Account Managers should also have the ability to identify and implement departmental best practices to ensure employees are following best practices, if applicable. Experience in PBM Environment, ability to deliver business results in a timely manner. Computer skills in MS Office with emphasis on Excel, and Word. Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize projects with excellent time management. Excellent verbal and written communication skills Management Proficiency, Coordination, Motivating Others and Attention to Detail
A minimum of three (3) years in account management, healthcare, insurance or benefits experience Account Mangers in the Aetna SBU are required to have strong leadership skills with ability to work in a self-directed fashion.Preferred Qualifications
Ability to coordinate and facilitate multiple team building and training initiativesEducationHigh School Diploma or GED Required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Equivalent experience may substitute.
- Proficient skill level in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products and various web applications
- Demonstrate a high level of quality client service through the execution of accuracy, responsiveness, reliability and professionalism on every interaction in a fast-paced account management environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to foster interpersonal relationships (i.e. being able to quickly establishing a rapport with internal/external customers)
- Ability to analyze, interpret and draw conclusions based upon reports, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, business correspondence, and government regulations
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to groups (i.e. managers, clients, and customers) -Ability to coach, manage, develop and guide employee performance
- Ability to establish meaningful team goals and objectives in order to drive team performance -Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to find creative solutions to issues and foster that type of creativeness in your team -Ability to maintain focus and attention to detail; with the ability to meet project deadlines with various work streams and deliverables
- Ability to multi-task (i.e. manage multiple projects/priorities)
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/