Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking a QA Tester- UAT to join our team at CVS Health. If you are passionate about quality assurance and have an interest in healthcare, the UAT Tester position may be a good fit for you. The UAT position provides you with the opportunity to join a Fortune 7 Company where you can use your Facets, Medicare Part D (Med D) and user acceptance testing (UAT) expertise. You will take ownership of the whole testing process, from gathering requirements, testing, to documentation of results.
As a UAT Tester your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and analysis of Med D applications related to enrollment workflows and procedures in order to assist in the development of new or modified systems
- Testing and management of the enrollment process
- Advising the testing team on effective testing methods and business areas to be tested in the system
- Reviewing the UAT process to be in alignment with business goals
- Owning application areas under testing from planning to closure, this includes all steps of the process from beginning to end
- Writing testing plan and test artifacts for pre-enrollment application
Required Qualifications1+ years of relevant testing / UAT experience
1+ years of experience in Medicare part D and Enrollment Process Preferred Qualifications- 3+ years of relevant / UAT testing experience
- Healthcare experience
- Excellent communication (Verbal and Written) and collaboration skills
- Superior communication, organization, project management, and prioritization skills
- Courteous and professional demeanor with the desire and ability to work as a team
- Strategic, forward thinkers with sound technical and analytical abilities
- Ability to interact and influence with senior leadership of the organization
- Firm understanding of Federal and State agencies (CMS) and their role in Healthcare legislation
- Firm understanding of Healthcare documentation and resource requirements.
- Knowledge of QA principles, practices and procedures and ability to apply this knowledge to a variety of work assignments and compliance initiatives.
- Thorough and detailed knowledge of investigating, analyzing and effecting corrective action using experience to apply various methods and techniques that promote timely change and accountability.
- Good planner and extremely organized.
- Pro-Active preparedness qualities surrounding government regulatory understanding and approach for change management.
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret rules and regulations, then apply them to current P&P
- Successful ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access. Experience with Visio, Project and Facets also a plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed for project collaboration and stakeholder meetings EducationBachelor's Degree required Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/