In the Nurse Manager role, your clinical and management skills will collide as you lead our nursing department servicing patients receiving specialized and complex therapies administered in their homes. Utilize your management, logistics and infusion experiences to assume complete responsibility of the nursing team.
Challenge your personal clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion then transfer that knowledge to your team. Certification and re-certification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RN’s such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
As the Nurse Manager, you will....
* Have a uniquely rewarding setting to use your exceptional management and nursing skills
* Collaborate with the Branch Manager, Pharmacy Manager and Vice President of Operations to jointly lead daily branch operations including staffing and labor costs, budgetary and financial reporting, and other components of clinical and operational management.
* Manage and follow-up of all nursing programs within our branch.
* Monitor performance improvement indicators and any risk management activities as they relate to nursing and/or the overall branch operations.
* Hire, coach, evaluate, and supervise all nursing colleagues.
* Provide clinical support to the sales team as it pertains to the production of new clinical programs and/or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies and referral sources.
* Make a difference by using your management experience to support field RNs, as they help our patients recover in the comfort of their own home, after they leave the hospital.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients.
As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with innovative ideas but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us:
Home Infusion Manager, Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, PRN, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Manager, Supervisor, Charge Nurse, DON, Director of Nursing, ADON, Assistant Directory of Nursing
* Registered Nurse with current license in state of Oregon.
* Minimum three years clinical management experience.
* Have and maintain current CPR certification.
* Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.Preferred Qualifications
* Home infusion management experience
* CRNI certification
* Infusion/IV experience.Education
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursingBusiness Overview
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/