We have an exciting new opportunity on our Enterprise Data Management team! This position will focus on improving the quality of our data across the enterprise. In this position, as a Patient Data Steward Advisor, you will work closely with Enterprise Data Stewards that support data sources and data warehouses across the CVS Health enterprise. You will use your strong written and technical documentation experience to spearhead communications in a user-friendly language to departmental subject matter experts regarding data stewardship issues, policies, processes, data inquires and will participate in data anomaly remediation. Your business analysis skills will be used in source integration projects ensuring the highest level of quality, security, and maintenance of data. You will help guide the business decision making process to ensure the highest level of accuracy for patient data matching ensuring the lowest level of under/over match across patient records.?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Being a business owner/SME of Patient Master Data and Patient Stewardship;
- Leading data integration projects across multiple source systems;
- Identifying, documenting, and resolving data quality issues related to high value projects and core business data;
- Providing recommendations for data quality and process improvements for source systems and data warehouse platforms;
- Performing root cause analysis and investigating data errors or anomalies;
- Participating in application validation and User Acceptance Testing efforts as they pertain to reporting, data, and metrics;
- Collaborating directly with business data owners and business analysts to establish quality business rules that will provide the foundation of the enterprises’ data quality improvement plan;
To be considered for this very important and highly visible opportunity, qualified candidates must have experience working within the healthcare industry and a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated professional work experience in data manipulation and analysis, along with advanced experience in SQL programming to include identifying sets and subsets of information across multiple joins or unions of tables.
In addition to the above qualifications, candidates will need to have strong demonstrated experience in the following areas: ?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /
- Working knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) concepts, including but not limited to Golden Record.
- Patient data management.
- Stewardship and governance.
- The ability to convey complex business problems to a technical audience.
- Working knowledge of complex technical stacks.
- Partnering with functional areas across the company and drive the delivery of capital projects.
- Developing clear, concise, detail oriented test plans/cases from written specifications or verbal communications; communicating complex analysis findings in an easy-to understand way.
- Presenting to and fielding questions from clients.
· Experience in using data management and MDM tools (e.g. IBM Initiate or Standard Edition, DAG MetaCenter, Informatica Metadata Manager)?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /
- Experience working with PBM or pharmacy data.
Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology or other data related fields.?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/