Job DescriptionContact new and existing clients to coordinate and conduct Contract Pharmacy implementation activities. The Implementation Specialist will support Sales staff during sales process and participate in process improvement activities related to implementations.
- Manages assigned client implementations, including new clients and Contract Pharmacy network expansions
- Works with Operations Specialists to ensure smooth hand-offs and integrated project plans
- Prepares and updates implementation project plan templates and tracking sheets as needed with new entities, pharmacy expansions, and partner plans
- 1+ years working with Microsoft Office
EducationBachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) preferably in Health Care or Business from four-year college or university; or three years related experience and/or training in project management, operations or account management, preferably in a 340B-eligible entity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Updates implementation tracking forms including the Launch Forecast
- Updates sales tracking forms including the Sales Forecast for implementation tasks
- Coordinates and conducts implementation tasks based off of an approved project plan, including:
- Pharmacy identification, negotiation and enrollment
- Coordinates signatures on required documents, including OPA forms, switch agreements and CPSAs
- Distributes and submits OPA forms, switch agreements and CPSAs to internal staff and OPA, as applicable
- Establishes wholesaler agreements
- Oversee the configuration of Wellpartner applications needed for claims processing and reporting
- Leads the client kick-off meeting and all subsequent client meetings during the implementation period
- Completes other tasks as assigned
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with customers and coworkers; including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/