Job DescriptionDo you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you passionate about helping others? Here at Omnicare Inc. we have a real passion for helping both our customers and our employees. We believe the role of Staging Lead will present you with such an opportunity, as you will maintain workflow in the department by preparing and packaging medications for delivery, monitor its productivity and performance, and ensure that all run times are met.
- Implement pharmacy objectives as determined by the pharmacy supervisory team.
- Oversee pharmacy technicians working in function levels 1 and 2 using the proper procedure to complete all daily assignments.
- Work with senior technicians to oversee the daily production of assigned function including returns, and/or packaging, and/or picking and or staging and/or triaging and/or medical records
- Knowledgeable and trained on all back end processes and equipment in order to troubleshoot and assist in workflow if needed.
- Knowledgeable of department metrics and productivity levels.
- Provide regular and timely feedback to colleagues regarding their performance.
- Create and implement training plan for team.
- Collaborate with field training team as needed.
- Cascade communication from leadership to direct reports
- Implement performance management, development, reward of the team.
- Interview and make hiring decisions for staff additions and promotions
- Serve as a role model by demonstrating what we value
- Communicate company initiatives, expectations, and policies
- Responsible for the morale and recognition of their team.
- Assist managers in local district and enterprise initiatives
- Ensure and maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and policies. Other duties as assigned.
Schedule: You will work Monday-Friday, 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm, plus rotating weekends
In this role, you will be an integral member of the pharmacy team. Your success will be driven by your ability to build and nurture a culture of continuous improvement and dedicated service.
Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation paid time off, holiday/sicktime,health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
Required Qualifications- Certification/licensed/registered pharmacy technician with Indiana Board of Pharmacy or as required by state law.
- Previous supervisory or management experience required.
- Previous pharmacy technician experience required. Preferred Qualifications - Previous pharmacy experience in leadership or management preferred.
- Long Term Care Pharmacy experience preferred.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred. EducationVerifiable High School diploma or GED is required.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/