Job Description Colleagues in this role will serve as a local strategic business partner to the Retail Divisional Operations team with expertise in the development and implementation of talent strategies that drive hi-performing teams. Each Development Business Partner will be responsible leading the efforts of coaching, tracking and the continuation of development activities for 80-100 Emerging and Incumbent District Leaders and 6-8 Emerging and Incumbent Region Mangers in partnership with Retail HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and the Center of Excellence.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Development Business Partners will conduct regular Talent Reviews, identifying and nominating hi-potential Front Store, Pharmacy and Field Talent into development programs and ensure that the appropriate levels of follow up
are completed to have meaningful succession plans.
Their role in driving this talent is critical to ultimately building ready-now leaders who will assume responsibility for the
P/L of large Retail business units.
This position can be based out of Arizona or Missouri.
Required Qualifications - Ability travel up to 60% of the time within region
- Minimum 2+ years in a HR role (i.e. HRBP, Talent Management or other HR roles)
Preferred Qualifications - Experience building diverse qualified talent networks for future performance success
- Experience guiding the evolution of the talent progression for leaders. Activities include performance management
(talent review), hi-potential identification, succession planning, and career development planning.
- Able to gather data, analyze issues, identify root causes and address opportunities related to talent gaps and needs.
- Knowledgeable in leadership development research and trends
- Ability to develop and design development sessions to meet specific needs
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships with field or senior business leaders
- Experience creating and sustaining processes and programs that align with company culture to build team, leader, and organizational capacity to reach stated objectives
- Ability to influence and drive action and accountability in others
- Strong collaboration skills, within region and with other members of the HR centers of excellence
- Able to work autonomously
Education - Bachelor's degree required
- Masters preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/