Job DescriptionAs a Compensation Senior Manager for CVS Health, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of employee compensation programs, including base pay, sales and bonus programs, and equity. You will provide compensation analytics, modeling and design support for the enterprise while acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in incentives, budgeting, and forecasting.
This position will be able to work from home one day per week.
Your key job duties will be:
• Leading compensation modeling, financial accruals, and sales incentive metrics.
• Recommending best practices, benchmarking, and governance principles for application to the sales and incentive plan processes to drive behavior aligned to business strategy.
• Partnering with business partners, business leaders and Finance to ensure implemented plans are aligned with realistic goals, effective and timely communicated and administered.
• Partnering with Finance to build and deliver budgeting, forecasting, and accruals for enterprise-wide compensation and benefits expense.
• Collaborating with internal clients on job evaluation and total direct compensation for incentive eligible clients.
• Collaborating with matrix partners regarding compensation activities for their business group within the organization.
Required Qualifications• 5+ years of compensation experience OR 2+ years compensation experience AND 3+ years finance experience.
• 2+ years of incentive design experience.
Preferred Qualifications• Advanced technical and quantitative skills, including experience using and manipulating large amounts of data in MS Excel.
• Strong business insight and financial analysis skills
• Ability to take on complex problems and applies sophisticated thought to identify creative solutions
• Leads independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
• Lead complex project teams (i.e. acquisitions or new program implementation)
• Effectively communicates difficult concepts and influences others to embrace to an enterprise point of view as opposed to how a program impacts them personally
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/