Job Description As an Enrollment Coordinator, you will execute necessary functions to ensure new and acquired pharmacies are set up to process third party claims on opening day.
Responsibilities include: - Performing all required tasks to enroll pharmacies in private, state and federal third party programs, as they relate to new store openings, acquisitions, and pharmacy relocation.
- Supporting approximately 9,500 pharmacies in all enrollment related matters to assure continuation of third party agency participation.
- Acting as liaison between pharmacy staff, third party agencies and internal departments to research and resolve Help Desk logs relating to pharmacy enrollment.
Required Qualifications - 1+ years off MS Office experience, either academically or professionally, required. A strong foundation with Excel and Access specifically is highly desired. Preferred Qualifications - Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task urgent assignments in addition to managing day to day duties.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Required intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently resolve issues and interact with all levels of management.
- Business Administration degree and/or comparable work experience.
- Experience in a health care, pharmacy or medical billing environment.
- Commitment to excellence in work.
- Results oriented.
- Job satisfaction derived from ability to make department process efficiently Education- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/