Job DescriptionThe Integrated Accumulations Consultant will be responsible for managing a book of business and representing the Integrated Accumulations Department for CVS/Caremark when working with the assigned Medical Partners/Vendors. This Consultant, will be responsible for ensuring there is a strong working relationship with the assigned Medical Partners and accountable for all interactions with that vendor. This Consultant will be responsible for overseeing the transactions shared between the Medical Partner and CVS/Caremark to ensure all are successful. When there are transaction errors, this Consultant will be responsible for resolving those errors either internally or with the help of the Medical Partner. In resolving the transaction errors, this Consultant will be required to investigate and research the source of the error and correct it by using the Department’s standard processes and tools. It may also require the Consultant to partner across work streams with other internal resources to ensure the errors are corrected in a timely and efficient manner. This may include representing Integrated Accumulations on cross-functional work teams to resolve specific client issues.
Required Qualifications· Minimum of 5 years of experience managing accounts or book of business within large operational environments.
· Experience with highly analytic and data driven work assignments.
· Track record of success of growing in responsibility
· Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing and assigned book of business
· Proven experience in working independently and within teams.
· Experience using advanced MS Excel features such as pivot tables and formulas.
Preferred Qualifications· Exceptionally strong attention to details and tenacity to find root cause.
· Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve business and process issues.
· Expert collaboration and partnership capabilities.
· Ability to build trust and relationships up, down, and outside the organization.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to operate effectively in a large, complex, and diverse organization.
· Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and escalating issues effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
· Ability to adhere to the highest ethical standards including honesty, integrity, dedication, and leadership.
· Ability to use Microsoft Suite of products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Visio, Project, etc.
· Experience with health care, pharmacy benefit management, integrated accumulations, a plus.
EducationHigh School Diploma Required Bachelor's Degree Preferred Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/