CVSHealth is a Fortune 7 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company and we have a team dedicated to
recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us into this goal. The company has already invested in state-of-the-art technology and scaling our loyalty program, now we are-focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our existing team and help us deliver on this initiative
The Director,Loyalty and Personalization Innovation Strategy will be responsible for leading a team in identifying, developing, and executing Loyalty and Personalization growth opportunities through the use of relevant and personalized marketing strategies.
. This person will manage a Customer P&L and play an integral role on a team reshaping customer-centric thinking and management across the enterprise. The Director of Customer Growth Strategy will report to the Senior Director of Loyalty & Personalization Strategy, with consistent exposure and engagement with VP and SVP levels.
· Develop a unique and rich understanding of the CVS Health customer’s needs and motivations
as well as the role CVS Health can serve in meeting these needs
· Elevate and champion the voice of the CVS customer. Support and demonstrate the use of customer-centric strategy and development across the enterprise
- operating as an ambassador for “customer first”. Provide executive leadership and cross functional partners with strategic Front Store business and category insights with a customer lens.
· Oversee a fast moving, high profile, results driven “Innovation Lab” with a dedicated cross functional team tasked with identifying and sizing hypothesis-driven, out of the box, 1:1 personalized front store consumer reach / category growth strategies, across customer cohorts. This may include new communication approaches, cadence strategies, offer strategies, methods of offer delivery, new external partnerships, etc. using data, analytics, and industry findings. Under your leadership the team will roll out a “test and learn” model building learning agendas and analyzing results, with a focus on driving quick, actionable, and game changing learnings.
· Size and scope customer growth opportunities, which should include a business case a path to growth, an execution plan, and partnership buy-in
· Integrate “Innovation Lab” findings into the organization for on-going execution and refinement. Manage a customer P&L
- setting customer growth goals and plans, identifying and prioritizing growth opportunities, mitigating customer satisfaction, financial or operational risks, and driving business results
· Direct a team of 1 to 3 business analysts, guiding them in the analytical process and the development of business and/or customer insights to personalization plans, as well as merchandising strategies and decisions Required Qualifications· 7+ years’ experience in customer growth and development, data-driven marketing, and/or strategy development in a retail, consumer packaged goods, or consulting environment. Demonstrated ability to manage a P&L
Preferred Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Economics, Marketing, or Finance is preferred
.MBA is strongly preferred.
·Strong leadership skills, with the ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives that have significant financial impact. Flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
· Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization. Keen ability to distill complex ideas into simpler frameworks and illustrations. Outstanding strategic thinking and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to vision the future state, test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans.
· Demonstrated passion for utilizing data to surface customer insights
- knowledge of analytical approaches, as well as clear demonstrated customer analytics is critical
· Proven ability to work across multiple simultaneous projects with high time demands, and deliver impactful and mistake-free work product
· Demonstrated capability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in fast-paced, multi-project team-oriented environment
· Experience in utilizing personalized marketing vehicles to influence customer behavior –solid understanding of financial and operational functioning of targeted marketing vehicles
· A passion for understanding and meeting the needs of the customer Education
BA/BS. MBA strongly preferredBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/