Job Description As a Human Resources (HR) Solution Delivery Director, you are responsible for developing and implementing effective HR operational strategies and interventions that improve business results in the PBM, Specialty, Omnicare, Minute Clinic and Shared Services organizations.
You will lead HR support for key multi-business unit initiatives as well as special projects in collaboration with HR COEs, including Labor Relations, HR Analytics, Engagement and Change Management. You will establish deep cross-functional relationships throughout Shared Services, Clinical PBM and HR to ensure solutions and initiatives are effectively designed and implemented.
This position can be located in Woonsocket, RI or in a CVS hub location.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Leading the PBM, Clinical Services and Shared Services HR support for key multi-business unit initiatives, such as EOM, RAMP hiring cycle, Work from Home and URAC accreditation.
• Ensuring effectiveness of the HR operations by analyzing reporting and performing diagnostic assessments to identify and assess complex problems and deliver sustainable solutions.
• Supporting inter-and-intra HR collaboration efforts by managing alignment and multi-business HR Project work.
• Partnering with business leaders to evaluate and execute acquisition and M&A activity, leading and delivering the HR work stream activity and serving as HR SME to deal team.
• Leading PBM, Clinical Services and Shared Services HR special projects (e.g., process innovation, coordination with COEs on new roll-outs) in coordination with COEs (i.e., Labor Relations, HR Compliance, TA, Change Management, Compensation, Engagement, HR Analytics and Reporting).
• Responsible for the planning, executing and implementing of HR cross functional, critical and high impact projects and key initiatives
• Serving as PBM and PBM HR SME on HR and COE task forces, standing committees (i.e., compliance) and projects, providing the POV of PBM and Clinical Services business and HR.
• Contributing to the design, development, modification, and implementation of HR transformation solutions and PBM & Clinical Services HR Strategy.
Required Qualifications • 8 + years of strategic human resource or relevant experience.
• Technical knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Preferred Qualifications • 10+ years strategic human resources experience with the proven ability to contribute to the design and implementation of HR strategies, programs and processes in support of the overall business strategy.
• 5 - 7 years experience in the healthcare industry.
• PBM/Corporate and/or healthcare experience.
• Experience completing acquisitions as HR Lead.
• Excellent consulting skills.
• Proven history of quickly gaining credibility and partnering collaboratively .
• Ability to influence and coach at all levels in the organization.
• Ability to quickly learn, understand and recommend improvements to business performance drivers.
• Operational and process improvement experience.
• Explorer mindset.
• Ability to manage ambiguity, investigate and gather and interpret data.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• Strong organization and planning skills, including data interpretation and problem solving skills.
Education Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; or equivalent work experience is required. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/