Job Description As the Data Warehouse ETL TechnicalLead, you are responsible for the application development for the PBM DW team.You are accountable for designing comprehensive solutions that meet businessrequirements and incrementally move the data warehouse to the future state.Extensive practical work experience required on Hortonworks Hadoop Ecosystem aswell as writing ETL processes using Informatica and BTEQ on Teradata arerequired.
We believe strong attention todetail, great communication both written and verbal, flexibility, andadaptability are key skills for success. Additionally, strong analytical,evaluative, and problem-solving abilities as well as exceptional customerservice orientation is necessary. This is an exciting opportunity tocontinually improve processes within a large company!
Your responsibilities include (butnot limited to):
- You will assist the team with technical direction for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of DW solutions; as well as identification and resolution of Data Quality issues.
- You will communicate clearly with internal business customers and senior leaders translating business requirements to technical specifications.
- You will design and develop systems from business requirements analysis through implementation and ongoing support.
- You will manage small to medium-sized projects for the delivery of applications or application changes.
- You will leverage Managed Services or 3rd party resources to meet application support requirements.
- You will work effectively with technical personnel (Development Team, Systems Analysts, Testers), and clearly translate business priorities and objectives into technical solutions.
- You will drive clarity of purpose and goals during release and planning activities.
- You will solve issues by coordinating across multi-functional areas.
- 5+ years experience in Data Warehousing.
- 2+ years Development experience in Hortonworks Hadoop Ecosystem using Hive, Pig, Sparks, Python
- 2+ years of hands on Informatica experience
- 2+ years of hands on Teradata experience with BTEQ
Education Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or high school diploma plus 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- PBM experience
- Healthcare experience
- Strong work ethic – evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Organizational and workload planning skills.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/