Job DescriptionOmnicare,Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
What We Do
Directly,and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for lead generation activities that result in viable sales opportunities.
- Directly responsible for the lead generation goals and lead generation key performance indicators within designated regions. Prioritizes opportunities based upon profitability and customer timelines.
- Generates leads through a combination of telephone and web inquiry. Regularly engages in cold calling and passive activities to generate leads.
- Effectively uses the Omnicare Value Proposition to capture viable leads. Develops initial relationships with prospects to craft a viable lead.
- Establishes appointments for Sales Directors and Associate Sales Directors. Ensures a seamless handoff between lead generation and onsite appointment.
- Tracks lead opportunities resulting from marketing campaigns. Partners with Sales Director or Associate Sales Director to take action on the follow-up opportunity.
- Regularly gives to the overall effectiveness of the entire market-based team. This includes regularly collaborating and
communicating with the Sales Team.
- Consistently and effectively utilizes the customer relationship management system and available marketing and sales
effectiveness tools and resources.
- Actively participates in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct manager and other key partners.
- Maintains an ongoing knowledge of competitive threats and regularly shares this information with others in order to actively maintain market leadership status.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by regularly participating in on-the-job and formal training.
- Assists with the documentation and follow-up activities for Trade Shows, Conventions, and other industry programs.
Required Qualifications- A minimum of 6 months of customer service or inside sales / field sales experience.
Preferred Qualifications- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in inside sales or lead generation channels.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Strong social communication and collaboration skills.
- Effective time management and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of computers in a Windows/Microsoft Office environment, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
Education- High School Diploma / GED.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/