Job DescriptionThe Executive Advisor, Enterprise Architecture and Delivery, is responsible for ensuring that the right architecture decisions are made for the assigned portfolios, program and projects, risks are identified and mitigated and solutions align to Enterprise direction and future state road maps You will focus on delivering CVS Health next generation architecture and system integrations in support of business growth and healthcare integration. You are a key contributor to the technology direction and roadmap for CVS Health systems and platforms. You will influence business leaders, Sr. IT Leadership and application architects in delivering on CVS Health strategic imperatives. You will serve as an integral partner in the business development process and ensure that assigned projects comply with the CVS Health roadmaps and standards.
We believe you should understand industry trends, emerging technologies and standards in order to evolve the CVS Health Standards and Road map As a thought leader you will facilitate collaboration among senior technical team members and senior business leaders. You should have the ability to design systems for high availability, continuous availability, security, service ability and reliability.
The Enterprise Architecture and Delivery Executive Advisor is responsible for but not limited to:
- You will provide expert level advisory services on application, infrastructure, integration, data and security architecture components for portfolio, program and project as assigned.
- You will provide integration services across applications and lines of business to optimize the exchange of information insecure, agile and resilient manner.
- You will deliver solution architecture services as assigned, preparing conceptual and logical architecture diagrams to align technical direction and document future state architectures.
- When called upon, you will lead teams in transformative delivery engagement either in the capacity as Center of Excellence advisor and/or as the program owner.
- You will offer the highest-level technical leadership in developing vision, strategy, architecture and overall design for assigned domain and projects; as well as have responsibility for project estimation process for new architectural elements.
- You will consult with application owners, business partners and peer groups regarding long and short-range technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- You will ensure major architectural designs are consistent, maintainable, flexible, and cost effective.
- You will define and communicate enterprise architecture strategies, principals, standards, policies and procedures for domain.
- You will actively facilitate complex design and technical discussions, reconciling differing opinions and drives decision-making process.
- You will identify skill gaps and new skills required to meet changing technology and business needs.
- You will troubleshoot complex performance and availability issues/severity events when required
- 10 years of professional IT experience including the following:
- 5+ years of experience envisioning, designing and delivering technology architectures in complex, high volume environments utilizing services oriented architectures with three or more years at an
enterprise or portfolio lead architect role.
- 5+ years solution architecture or tech lead delivery experience.
- 3+ years of B2B integration architecture experience in SOA/API/Services/messaging platforms with previous hands on experience.
EducationBachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required. Master in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- Intimate knowledge of architecture, frameworks and high volume systems with SOA/Service based architectures.
- Highly developed presentation skills in PowerPoint and the ability to speak succinctly on technical matters to all levels in business and IT. Complete understanding and mastery of the software development lifecycle - must have participated on many projects through their complete lifecycles (requirements, design, development, launch).
- Big three or second tier consulting experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Management or mid-level leadership experience is a plus DevOps, infrastructure IaaS/PaaS and or Cloud
environments experience is a plus.
- Have a wide base of experience in many disciplines of information technology, including operating systems, systems management and development tools, application program interfaces (APIs), database management systems, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics, development methodologies, transaction processing monitors, messaging software, security, open source, directory services, hardware, server,
telecommunications, interoperability techniques and standards.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/