Job Description As the Quality Assurance - Senior Analyst, you will be responsible to ensure the delivery of quality IT products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and leading testing strategies in an agile environment.
- Disseminating project information and quality status to internal and external partners.
- Establishing quality assurance testing directions, standards, guidelines and methodologies.
- Managing a project or a program to successful quality delivery.
- Preparing reports and results of software testing.
- Representing QA in discussions with all aspects of project lifecycle.
- Tracking down the root cause analysis and coming up with defect elimination plans
- Responsible for translating QA,UAT and business scenarios into regression test cases
- Develop test beds across multiple applications. - Act as overall informal test lead for test execution, review and analysis of test results
Required Qualifications 3+ years of experience in leading I.T. QA projects including the following:
- Extensive experience with all forms of automated testing (unit, integration, database, UI - Selenium)
- Development experience in Java or other object oriented language
- Proficient in using SQL in relational databases
- Able to automate complex functional and regression test scenarios
- Agile methodology experience
Preferred Qualifications - Experience using Cucumber, Git, Jenkins and Continuous Integration - Able to work independently under high-pressure environments
- Healthcare Experience
- Reimbursement/Billing functionality
- Prior Authorizations
Education A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, or closely related technical field and 3 years of experience.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/