Job Description As a Dietitian Clinical Sales Liaison with CoramCVS/specialty infusion services, you will develop and maintain relationships with physicians, social workers,discharge planners and other referral sources, gathering all pertinent discharge information and workingcollaboratively with patients and clinical staff providing coordination of care to ensure a smooth transitionfrom a medical facility back into the home. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients.
In this role, you will visit facilities in City and surroundingareas.
Our RD Clinical Sales Liaisons…
* Support and assist physicians, social workers, dischargeplanners and other referral sources with the identification of appropriate home nutrition therapycandidates. Perform hands-on TPN therapy teaching for patients.
* Facilitate patient discharge planning and coordination ofcare between Coram and referral sources including local hospitals, home health agencies, physicianoffices and hospice.
* Evaluate clinical and service needs for existing and newaccounts including case management expertise in transitioning patient referrals * Grow business by recognizing opportunities to expandrelationships with existing referral sources and partner with the medical community to understand their needsand deliver results for a safe and smooth transition home.
* Conduct initial education to the patient/caregivertraining on our nutrition therapy services and technology.
* Assesses method of administration based on physicianorders. Introduces formulary changes, diagnosis and route of feeding and advances in nutritionsupport.
* Identify opportunities for improvement in patient care andparticipate in the institution's quality assurance/performance improvement initiatives as requested.
* Look for opportunities to expand business relationshipswithin existing accounts.* Maintain and grow core therapy admissions through customerrelationships and provide responsive customer service within assigned hospitals.
* Work closely with the Territory Manager or Regional VicePresident of Sales present and negotiate therapy programs.
Learn more about us:https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Required Qualifications * One year
clinical nutrition support experience.
registration by the Commission of Dietetic Registration of the American
Dietetic Association is required.
* Must have
and maintain current CPR certification.
possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
Preferred Qualifications * Two years of selling healthcare services.
* Pediatric nutrition experience preferred
* Home healthcare nutrition experience strongly desired.
* ASPEN membership
* CNSC certification
* Bachelor’s degree in Food/Nutrition or Dietetics is required.Business Overview
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/