- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
As a Pharmacy Technician - Clinical Support Services youwill be assisting the pharmacist and communicating directly with patients overthe telephone, scheduling medication deliveries, tracking lab data, billing,and prior authorization, among other duties. The Pharmacy Technician isessential to ensuring all patients receive their medication in a friendly andtimely manner. The Pharmacy Technician – Clinical Support Services position isresponsible for utilizing their clinical knowledge and excellent customerservice skills to provide our patients with the smooth service and delivery oftheir medication to their homes. You will make a difference by bringing yourpersonal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one onone care.
As part of the Coram CVS/specialty infusion team, you willhave an important, uniquely rewarding role putting your Pharmacy Technicianskills and experiences to work in a closed door practice setting. CVS is anational leader in the home infusion field, as you will be leading aninnovative and bold initiative aimed at transforming health care and pharmacyleveraging new and emerging information technologies and channels.
Additional responsibilities of the Pharmacy Technician –Clinical Support Services include:
- Assist thepharmacist in obtaining authorization for pharmacy services as requested;validate insurance coverage and communication with patients.
- Gatherinformation for the initial admission of new patients and review all new chartsto ensure that all necessary nursing paperwork is included.
- Manage theschedule for patient deliveries, manage inventory, create and maintain supplytemplates in the pharmacy computer data base.
- Document allsupply management activities in the patient medical record.
- Participate inon call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
Pharmacy, Technician, Tech, Patient Care, Home Health,Hospital, Certified, Specialty, Customer Service, Data Entry
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.