Job Description As a Quality Assurance – Senior Analyst, you will participate in the full Information Technology project lifecycle with particular emphasis on Quality Assurance activities in the proper implementation of the Information Technology projects. You will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively with both technical and business oriented project team members to resolve defects and ensure the Quality Assurance effort is on schedule.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of comprehensive test strategies, plans, reports and environments for manual or automated testing for multiple IT projects in a release cycle. Identifying and reporting risks and problems.
- Understanding the complex software architecture, software design documents, software quality assurance complexity and provide quality assurance strategy and planning, effort estimation, and software quality assurance risks assessment and mitigation.
- Executing test cases and the validation of results, meeting deadlines and providing first tier of triage for project defects found during test execution.
- Managing defects found during testing by tracking in Quality Center and facilitating Defect Review Meetings.
- Providing Quality Assurance solutions that meet the business objectives and ensure they are delivered on time, on budget, and with a high degree of quality.
- Generating test reports that clearly communicate tests results, concerns and project status with an emphasis on project risk,including defect rates to the higher management.
- Create automated test cases in the desired tool, based on the functional test cases using Agile methodology.
- Maintaining the environment health check smoke pack, and regression pack for the respective products in use.
- Following predefined Automation and Dev Ops standards for automation, as well as the processes of continuous integration and deployment.
- Preparing work estimates for all automation tasks.
- Recommending quality and efficiency improvements.
- Adhering to the CVS Values, Enterprise Methodology and CVS project standards.
Required Qualifications- 3+ years of QA experience including the following:
- 2+ years of PBM Applications experience
- 2+ years of Automation experience
- 3+ years of relevant QA tools, processes and technology
- 3+ years of QC/ALM Experience
- 2+ years of Test Automation experience with open source tools such as Selenium/UFT
Preferred Qualifications - PBM/Healthcare domain knowledge
- Strong SDLC/QALC and other lifecycle methodologies
- Hands on experience using Behavior Driven framework and usage
of tool such as Cucumber
- Critical Problem Solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills - In-depth knowledge of HP Quality Center, HP ALM and other test management tools
Education Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent. Will accept one year of work experience for each year of college not completed in addition to required years of experience.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/