The Advisor of Campaign Targeting Development will be responsible for configuring, executing and validating CRM communications under a highly collaborative environment.This position has a high impact on communication programs that drive interventions to a base of over 80M members. This person’s day-to-day function will include analyze, evaluate, test and participate in designing solutions to help meet ourtargeting requirements. It may involve manipulating data to develop target lists for member communications based onbusiness requirements. This activity requires a high comfort level with building queries in SAS, SQL or CRM tools. Required Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field of study or application development experience
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job
This position is expected to:
• Manipulate data tools for targeting including Campaign Relationship Management (CRM) system and Enterprise Data Warehouse (using SAS) to produce data files or applications to pull data.
• Teamworks with other team members and/or Manager on interactions with business partners to vet data requests and explore options and solving problems.
• Perform quality assurance on data files to ensure flawless execution.
• Participate on multiple projects of varied complexity (simple to moderate) simultaneously.
• Manipulate data to develop target lists for member communications based on targeting requirements. This activity requires a high comfort level with building queriesin SQL language or CRM tools.
• Document and maintain procedures and queries necessary to prepare data based on targeting requirements and variations in data sources/formatting
• Apply problem-solving and analytical skill in conjunction with SAS and/or SQL language in order to conduct quality assurance checks on data (from initial delivery to final merged data) in order to ensure data accuracy.
• Work with other senior team members, business partners, including project managers, print production, client account managers and communications product managers, to assist on the flawless execution on data requests by asking appropriate questions and manipulating data accordingly
• Troubleshoot/research data-related issues and recommend corrective actions
•Contribute to requirements and design phases for member communications operations projects
• 7+ years of professional software development experience
• 5+ years of professional experience with relational databases using SAS such as: data manipulation, data conversion, query generation, import and export processes and report generation
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Proficient with SAS programming skills
• Proficient with SQL programming skills
• Able to interpret instructions, ask analytical questions, validate report/query information, and detect flaws in requests or suggested methodologies
• Understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and process methodologies
• Able to identify root causes of problems and develop and implement solutions, incorporating business needs and consulting management as needed. Includes business considerations in analysis and offers direction to keep projects
• Solid mathematical/statistical baseline primarily with fractions, percentages and proportional relationships
• Ability to work on multiple projects/assignments concurrently under aggressive deadlines
• Ability to work with team members or independently on multiple projects in a fast pace environment
• Ability to instruction and/or lead other team members on technical projects
Preferred Qualifications• 3+ years of professional experience with a Campaign Relationship Management (CRM) tool such as Teradata Relationship Manager (CIM), Aprimo Relationship Manager (ARM) or IBM (Unica Campaign)
• 3+ years of Database Marketing experience. EducationBachelor’s degree in computer science or related field of study or application development experience.
SAS certification or equivalent profession experience. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/