Job DescriptionAs a Web Content Producer, you will help to lead the development, production and publication of new website content on a wide variety of topics including health care thought leadership articles, community relations success stories, business unit updates, corporate news and information, corporate campaigns and other supporting materials.
You will ensure that the website content at www.cvshealth.com is consistent with the business objectives and employs the right tactics to engage our audiences and deliver on established web metrics.
Your areas of focus will include:
• Day-to-day creation of compelling, on-brand web content including copywriting and copy editing, some publication of content to the website using the Content Management System.
• Providing strategic recommendations for website content and campaigns aligned to business goals and current industry practices and trends.
• Measuring and reporting on website content, continually track and improve performance, audience growth, content engagement and campaign performance.
• Staying current with web and digital practices, offerings and trends to inform and educate broader teams.
This position will report to the Director of Enterprise Social Media & Corporate Web.
Required Qualifications• 3+ years experience in professional editorial/web content production, content marketing, and/or digital marketing.
• 3+ years demonstrated experience with web tools and technologies, such as ability to update site using content publishing system; working knowledge of web best practices and design principles.
Preferred Qualifications• Deep understanding of web communications and the role of web content in collaboration with other earned and paid media.
• Strong oral communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate your ideas and advocate best practice solutions for the website.
• Exceptional interpersonal, organization and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines, lead multiple tasks, and track details in a dynamic environment effectively and efficiently.
• Superb writing, editing, and proofreading skills for websites and digital properties.
• Familiarity with applications such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop; video editing tools such as Camtasia or FinalCut.
Education Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, Public Relations or related field required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/