Job Description The Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible for supervising day-to-day operations to ensure quality and timely billing and collections. This position works closely with Director of Revenue Management on special projects, year-end audits, system conversions, and training of reimbursement personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Insures billing and collection are done accurately and timely.
- Monitors large accounts and intervenes as appropriate to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Suggests and reviews computer system enhancements.
- Maintains updated knowledge of industry, regulatory, and reimbursement issues.
- Monitors billing/collection staff efficiency and productivity.
- Promotes an environment that encourages accomplishment of company and staff objectives.
- Participates in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring reimbursement and collection staff.
- Manages team of employees within the team.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
2+ years of supervisory experience in healthcare
reimbursement or medical insurance/billing.
3+ years of Revenue Cycle or similar Accounts Receivable
experience, preferably within billing/collections.
1+ years of experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically
Word, Outlook, and Excel. Preferred Qualifications Clear
understanding of how Collections and Billing impacts Revenue Cycle operations
and financial performance. EducationVerifiable High School Diploma or GED is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/